Killimor is fortunate that the Registers for the Male and Female schools in the parish are in existence from the 1860s. The Male records date from 1863 and the Female records from 1868. Both sets of records have been digitised up to and including 1911.
It should be noted that records for both schools do exist after this date. The records give the surname and first name of each pupil, the date of entry to school, the age of the pupil on last birthday, the address of his/her residence and the parents’ occupation. In addition footnotes are given to highlight any anomalies in relation to the information found in the Registers.