02. Medieval Graveyard
A medieval graveyard incorporating the ruins of a pre-reformation church, thought to date to the 13th century, to the west of the Main Street, is indicated by a nger-post sign. This complex also contains at least two medieval grave-slabs, an unknown number of graves and a segregated burial area for the members of the Presentation Order of teaching sisters who established a convent in Oranmore in 1861. The last interments took place in this graveyard in the 1960s.