Townland: Slieve Burke
Civil Parish: Ballindoon
Church Parish: Clifden
District Electoral Division: Derrylea
Area: 904.57 acres / 904 acres, 2 roods, 11 perches
1911 Census for Slieve Burke (no records)
1901 Census for Slieve Burke (no records)
Old Pension Census (1841-1851) for Slieve Burke (no records)
Valentine O’C Blake owned 1084 acres and 35 perches of land with an annual ratable valuation of £6. There were also 316 acres, 3 roods and 3 perches of water in the townland.
The Down Survey name for this area was Emloghowere. The 1641 owners were the Catholics, Donnogh O’Doone and James O’Doone and in 1670 the owner was the Catholic Edward Geoghegan.