Very little information was available on the origin of the name of this townland. The name in the Ordnance Survey Name Books was written as Connors Park and Conor’s Park, while George D.H. Kirkaldy and Rev. Francis Coghlan wrote it as Connorspark. The Placenames Commission currently records it as Páirc Chonchúir. In the 1840s the townland contained all arable land, a Danish fort and shrubbery.
It is situated between Coolbaun, Ahanduffmore, Ardane and Clooncona.
Griffith’s Valuation 1855
At the time of Griffith’s Valuation, it contained forty nine acres, three roods and seventeen perches, at a total annual valuation of £25.0s.0d. John Connolly was the landowner and he rented out all the land to one tenant, Andrew Walsh.
Neither the 1901 nor the 1911 census showed the presence of any population or houses in this townland.