32. Daly’s Hotel
The hotel was built in 1832 and in 1894 became Guy’s Imperial Hotel. Today, it is the Corralea Court Hotel. Charles Stewart Parnell (1846-91) addressed a large crown from an upstairs window during his campaign in support of the Land League on his first visit.
This page was added on 03/05/2018.
Add a comment about this page