Civil Parish: Omey
Church Parish: Clifden
District Electoral Division: Clifden
Area: 59.15 acres / 59 acres, 0 roods, 23 perches
1911 Census for Ardmore (no records)
1901 Census for Ardmore (no records)
Old Pension Census (1841-1851) for Ardmore (no records)
William Levingston was the immediate lessor in Ardmore and he leased 58 acres and 10 perches of land with a herd’s house to John Mullin and Thaddens [sic] Prendergast for £30 5s for the land and 5s for the herd’s house.
The 1670 Down Survey name for this area was Aetmorerieragh. The 1641 owner was Thomas Lynch and in 1670 the owner was James Darcy, both were Catholics. There were 66 plantation acres of profitable land and those 66 plantation acres were forfeited.