Roger Harrison / Forum Connemara
Civil Parish: Omey
Church Parish: Clifden
District Electoral Division: Sillerna
Area: 108.43 acres / 108 acres, 1 rood, 29 perches
Baptism and Marriage records for Clifden R.C. Parish 1821-1881
1911 Census for Cruagh (no records)
1901 Census for Cruagh (no records)
Old Pension Census (1841-1851) for Cruagh (no records)
NUI Galway Digital Collections for Cruagh
Name Books for the Parish of Omey
Griffith’s Valuation (1847-1864) for Cruagh
The Rev. Anthony Magee owned 203 acres and 6 perches of land on Cruagh, High, Friar, Malthooa and One Islands that had an annual ratable valuation of £12 10s.
1670 Down Survey for Cruagh
The 1670 Down Survey name for the islands in this area at that time was Towerskehin & Loghanna. The 1641 owner was Edmund O’Flaharty, a Catholic, and in 1670 the owner was the Protestant Thomas Cunny.
Add a comment about this page