Townland: Dooletter East
Civil Parish: Moyrus
Church Parish: Carna
District Electoral Division: Skannive
Area: 774.31 acres / 774 acres, 1 rood, 9 perches
1911 Census for Dooletter East (no records)
1901 Census for Dooletter East (no records)
Old Pension Census (1841-1851) for Dooletter East (no records)
Jeremiah Greene leased 648 acres, 1 rood and 20 perches of land from Mary Anne Nolan for £5 annually. There were also 90 acres, 3 roods and 20 perches of water in the townland.
The 1670 Down Survey name for this area was Dullitter. The 1641 owners were Jeffrey Martin and Keadagh Fallon, both being Catholics and in 1670 the owners were the Protestant College of Dublin.