Civil Parish: Moyrus
Church Parish: Carna
District Electoral Division: Skannive
Area: 323.95 acres / 323 acres, 3 roods, 31 perches
1911 Census for Glennaun (no records)
1901 Census for Glennaun (no records)
Old Pension Census (1841-1851) for Glennaun (no records)
The Griffith’s Valuation (1847-1864) shows that Nicholas Lynch owned 382 acres, 1 rood and 2 perches of mountain land with an annual ratable valuation of £3 5s. There were also 14 acres, 3 roods and 24 perches of water in the townland.
The 1670 Down Survey name for this area was Slewkiroggy. The 1641 owners were Thomas McRedmund Joyce and Morrogh McDow Flaharty, both Catholics and in 1670 the owners were the College of Dublin, Maurice Thompson, both Protestants and the Catholic Richard Martin.