Civil Parish: Moyrus
Church Parish: Carna
District Electoral Division: Knockboy
Area: 51.54 acres / 51 acres, 2 roods, 5 perches
1911 Census for Freaghillaun (no records)
1901 Census for Freaghillaun (no records)
Old Pension Census (1841-1851) for Freaghillaun (No records)
NUI Galway Digital Collections for Freaghillaun (no records)
The Directors of the Law Life Assurance Co. leased 39 acres and 17 perches of land to Alexander Thompson for £24.
The 1670 Down Survey name for this area was Fraighlane. The 1641 owner was Murragh O’Flaharty and in 1670 the owner was Richard Martin, both of whom were Catholics. There were 21 plantation acres of profitable land and 21 plantation acres were forfeited.