Civil Parish: Moyrus
Church Parish: Carna
District Electoral Division: Skannive
Area: 615.13 acres / 615 acres, 0 roods, 20 perches
1911 Census for Letterpibrum (no records)
1901 Census for Letterpibrum (no records)
Old Pension Census (1841-1851) for Letterpibrum (no records)
Nicholas Lynch had 515 acres, 1 rood and 23 perches of land with an annual ratable valuation of £9 15s. There were also 62 acres, 1 rood and 24 perches of water in the townland.
The 1670 names for this area were Killkeran, Kiltate,Litterapeperom, Lecame. The 1641 owner was Murrough McArt O’Flahorty [sic], a Catholic and in 1670 the owner was the Protestant, Sir Thomas Meredith.