Author: Roger Harrison / Forum Connemara
Civil Parish: Moyrus
Church Parish: Roundstone
District Electoral Division: Derrycunlagh
Area: 394.74 acres / 394 acres, 2 roods, 38 perches
1911 Census for Tullaghlummanbeg (no records)
1901 Census for Tullaghlummanbeg (no records)
Old Pension Census (1841-1851) for Tullaghlummanbeg (no records)
NUI Galway Digital Collections for Tullaghlummanbeg (no records)
John Cowey (sic) leased 240 acres and 39 perches of land from the Directors of the Law Life Assurance Company for £1 5s. There were 154 acres and 32 perches of water in the townland.
The 1670 Down Survey name for the area was Slewkiroggy. The 1641 owners were Thomas McRedmund Joyce and Murrogh McDow O’Flaharty, both Catholics and in 1670 and in 1670 the owners were The college of Dublin and Maurice Thompson, both Protestant and the Catholic, Richard Martin.