Civil Parish: Moyrus
Church Parish: Roundstone
District Electoral Division: Moyrus
Area: 92.01 acres / 92 acres, 0 roods, 1 perch
1911 Census for Glencrees (no records)
1901 Census for Glencrees (no records)
Old Pension Census (1841-1851) for Glencrees (no records)
Galway Library for Glencrees (no records)
The Griffith’s Valuation shows that the Directors of the Law Life Assurance Company leased 95 acres, 2 roods and 6 perches of land to Thomas Hazell for £1 10s.
The 1670 Down Survey name for this area was Slewkiroggy. The 1641 owners were Thomas Redmund Joyce and Murrogh McDow Flaharty and in 1670 the owners were the Protestant, College of Dublin and Maurice Thompson and the Catholic Richard Martin.