Civil Parish: Ballynakill
Church Parish: Letterfrack
District Electoral Division: Ballynakill
Area: 48.71 acres / 48 acres, 2 roods, 33 perches
Baptism and Marriage records for Letterfrack R.C. Parish 1821-1886
1911 Census for Tievemore (no records)
1901 Census for Tievemore (no records)
Old Pension Census (1841-1851) for Tievemore (no records)
NUI Galway Digital Collections for Tievemore
Griffith’s Valuation (1847-1864) for Tievemore
Thomas Y. Prior leased 48 Acres, 2 Roods and 12 Perches of land from Robert Graham and an annual rate of £23.
1670 Down Survey for Tievemore
The 1670 Down Survey name for this area was Tivemore. The 1641 owner was Edmund O’Flaharty who was a Catholic and the 1670 owner was Richard, Earl of Westmeath, also a Catholic. There were 6 plantation acres of unprofitable land and 25 plantation acres of profitable land. 25 plantation acres were forfeited.
Add a comment about this page